Romantic Valentine's Day Makeup for Acne-Prone Skin

Romantic Valentine's Day Makeup (Acne-Prone Skin)


 Racking your heads on how to look perfect for your special someone during this coming Valentine's Day? Here's a Romantic Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial you can try which is suitable for Acne-Prone Skin. Its ideal for a candlelit dinner at the restaurant as it is very romantic and feminine.

I have been battling with acne for the past 2 years and my face is still full of blemishes. The foundation I used in this tutorial served me pretty well with the coverage it offers. I believe that we all deserve to look good regardless of whether our complexion is good or not.

In this case, we can look better with the help of cosmetics that can conceal our blemishes.



Products Used:

Face





Eyes





Lips



 Makeup Tools











CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great and helpful tutorial....
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the list! My face's been breaking crazily after trying out a wrong product sigh. Gonna try out those you listed there. p.s. I love 3CE and Etude House!

    yanrula x

    ReplyDelete